WELCOME to High Intensity Training for the 21st Century!
High Intensity Training (HIT) is documented as the most effective way to build muscle, add strength and improve overall fitness in the least amount of time.
So, why doesn't everyone do it?
Put simply, if performed properly, it can be extremely demanding and that is not as engaging as 30 minutes on the stationary bike watching TV or reading a magazine. It does not compare to how much fun CrossFitters and Functional Training groups are having.
It doesn't have to be that way.
If your goal is to get the most out of your patrons, engage them in the training and document their progress, Exerbotics has the tools you need.
What we offer:
- Concentric & Eccentric strength assessment
- Visual target for the client to maintain desired effort
- Speed of Concentric & Eccentric control for the trainer
- Range of Motion control for the trainer
- SAFE Eccentric only or Eccentric overloading
- Computer databased sets, reps and max tests to administer exercise intensity
- Set continuation when Concentric failure has occured and Eccentric force can still be generated
- Immediate visual feedback to motivate the client to push through fatigue
- Documented results to prove training effectiveness
YOUR BUSINESS DESERVES TO BE DIFFERENT! GET THE RIGHT TOOLS TO DELIVER THE RESULTS!